FEX Academy is a trademark of ACCOM CONSULTING SPAIN, SL.
ACCOM CONSULTING SPAIN, SL is dedicated to providing excellent treatment of its customers, without forgetting or neglecting the privacy of their data. In order to contract a service with ACCOM CONSULTING SPAIN, SL, you must be of legal age.
For this reason, the service provider company wants to determine, for the public, what data is stored according to art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and in the European regulations on Protection of Personal Data.
Therefore, the following is stipulated:
- That this website is owned by ACCOM CONSULTING SPAIN, SL, with CIF B92515113 registered in Volume 3501, Book 2413, Page 197 of the Official Commercial Registry of Malaga; with the address C / Paseo de Reding, nº 23, 1st floor, A, 29016-Málaga; and with email address email@example.com.
- That all brands, logos, trade names, distinctive signs, services, contents of any medium or media (videos, texts, photographs, graphics, images, software), links and information of any kind that appear on this website are also the property of ACCOM CONSULTING SPAIN, SL. Therefore, the company reserves the right to transfer explicitly and in writing the rights of reproduction, distribution, communication, transformation, modification, transfer, loan, rental and / or sale, leaving undue appropriation of any right prohibited, if you do not have the express authorization of ACCOM CONSULTING SPAIN, SL.
- That in the case of online access, the company declares itself irresponsible for any damage or harm that may be caused due to the links, links to its page or that of any of its products, in the event that said link has not been explicitly accepted and approved.
- That the company has worked on adapting all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data of its customers and users, and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access; all this according to the current regulations for the protection of personal data.
- That the personal data that this website collects are treated in a fair and lawful manner according to the legislation of Protection of Personal Data. Said data under the responsibility of ACCOM CONSULTING SPAIN, SL may be incorporated into files duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, with the specific purpose derived from properly fulfilling requested services, personnel selection processes and sending communications ( including advertising activities and newsletter subscriptions) that may be of interest, provided they are related to the services of ACCOM CONSULTING SPAIN, SL.That your data will not be transferred to third parties without your consent, with the exceptions established in the Law and those in charge of processing. If you need more information regarding this point, you can request it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All this having been stated, in order to provide our service when hiring us, you consent to the following necessary cessions:
- Agencies, schools, sports clubs and academies that maintain agreements signed with ACCOM CONSULTING SPAIN, SL with the sole purpose of providing the services previously contracted by the client.
Public and/or private organizations and entities involved in each contracted activity.
- The hosting and data storage company LIQUID WEB, storer of the digital data of ACCOM CONSULTING SPAIN, SL. Said hosting company carries out international data transfers under your consent through the contract and under article 49.1.b of the General Data Protection Regulation, but is adhered to the Privacy Shield Agreement, which guarantees the security of the data stored and transmitted through it, as stated in the following link.
CLIENT / USER DATA
Web users will have the right to see, access, modify, rectify and/or delete the data of their property hosted by ACCOM CONSULTING SPAIN, SL by email, letter or in person at the address indicated in point number one above.
Although ACCOM CONSULTING SPAIN, SL does not base its activity on collecting data related to health, food allergies, disability or others, it may request this information in order to correctly provide their services.
Accounts that can be provided to users in order for them to access restricted and/or personal areas will have a code (login) and a password (password), non-transferable and binding with the responsibility of their operations. Facilitating, transferring, attempting to steal or share this information with unauthorized users is considered a serious violation of the rules of use and security.
On the contrary, if a user has reasons to believe that their password is being used by unauthorized third parties, they must immediately inform ACCOM CONSULTING SPAIN, SL so that immediate measures may be taken.
Users of the website may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion and others in relation to their data, to ACCOM CONSULTING SPAIN, SL by email, letter or in person at the address indicated in point number one above.
OUR ONLINE ADVERTISING
ACCOM CONSULTING SPAIN, SL uses Google AdWords Remarketing to personalize our digital advertising. AdWords Remarketing allows us to better adapt our marketing to your needs, to show you only the advertising that may be of your interest. For this reason, it shows you relevant ads based on your website use. However, we will not store any data that can identify you, so your browsing will be totally anonymous.
If you don't want to continue being part of our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can deactivate it in the Google Ads Settings.